Sheree's Pimento Cheese Spread.
You can have Sheree's Pimento Cheese Spread using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sheree's Pimento Cheese Spread
- It’s 1 cup of pepper jack cheese, grated.
- You need 1 cup of chedder cheese (grated).
- It’s 4 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- You need 4 oz of jar of pimentos, diced.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayo.
Sheree's Pimento Cheese Spread instructions
- add all the cheeses together. cream cheese should be soft (room temperature) and the other cheeses should be grated…
- add drained pimento chopped ….
- once it is well mixed together add Mayo and mix until creamy. I use my mixer on low…
- can be used as a dip at a party with celery sticks..