Souse. Перевод слова souse, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. E-mail. firstname.lastname@example.org. Получить консультацию. souse перевод в словаре английский – русский. souse ( third-person singular simple present souses, present participle sousing, simple past and past participle soused). Souse may refer to: Head cheese, a terrine usually made from the head of a pig or calf and set in aspic.
How to use souse in a sentence. From Middle English souse ("to salt pickle") also a noun ("liquid for pickling," "pickled pig parts"), from Old French sous ("preserved in salt"), from Frankish *sultija ("saltwater, brine"), from Proto-Germanic *sultijō ("saltwater, brine"). Souse definition: to plunge (something, oneself, etc) into water or other liquid You can have Souse using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Souse
- Prepare of Chicken feet.
- You need 2 lb of chicken feet cleaned, toes removed and washed.
- It’s 2 tbsp of salt.
- It’s of Brine.
- It’s 6 cup of water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chive, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of celery chopped.
- You need 1 of medium onion, sliced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of salt or to taste.
- It’s 2 of medium pimento peppers chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of cucumber, sliced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of thyme.
- You need 1 of small carrot, grated(optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger, minced(optional).
- It’s 1 of hot pepper/pepper sauce to your level of spiciness.
Word Frequency. "souse." The Oxford Pocket Dictionary of Current English. . BENDER "souse." A Dictionary of Food and Nutrition. . Souse, a light Caribbean dish, served cold, that traditionally consists of pickled pig meat in a clear broth flavoured with various seasonings. Souse features meat from various parts of the.
- Place chicken feet in a large pot and cover with water (not the water for the brine) add the salt, when feet begin to boil, reduce to medium heat. boil uncovered stirring occasionally until the feet become tender.
- When feet are cooked turn off stove, strain into colander and rinse thoroughly with cold water, set aside (DO NOT SOAK it will remove the salt).
- While chicken feet cooks, in a deep dish/bowl combine the remaining ingredients stir. add chicken feet mix well taste and adjust salt and pepper. soak for 45mins before serving..
- NOTE: the longer it soak, the better it taste and the more spicy and salty it'll be, so be careful when adjusting the taste.
- To be eaten as it is or with bread..
Translation for 'souse' in the free English-Russian dictionary and many other Russian translations. UK:*UK and possibly other pronunciationsUK and possibly other pronunciations/saʊs/US:USA pronunciation. souse. A person who drinks copious amounts of liquor and inevitably makes a giant fool of themself. SOUSE is a jazz fusion band from Cincinnati, OH – Booking: Scott Preston, email@example.com. Proper usage and audio pronunciation of the word souse.