You can have Easy Chilli using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Chilli
- You need of Beef Chilli.
- You need 1 lb of ground lean beef.
- It’s 1 medium of onion diced.
- It’s 1 medium of pimento pepper diced.
- You need 1 small of bell pepper seeded and diced.
- It’s 1 can of red beans, drained and rinsed.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt or to taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper or to taste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive or vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 cup of beef stock or water.
- Prepare 1 can of 8oz spaghetti sauce.
- You need 1 of chili pepper chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cayenne powder.
Easy Chilli instructions
- season beef with salt and pepper, or you may use any other seasoning salt of your choice.
- in a non- stick pan heat oil and add beef, cook until almost brown. about 3-4 mins.
- add other ingredients except spaghetti sauce and half beef stock / water, reduce heat and cook covered for another 3-4 mins.
- add spaghetti sauce and remaining beef / water . adjust taste, simmer uncovered for 5mins..
- remove from heat and let stand for 5mins, serve over rice, pasta, mashed potatoes and is great with bread or tortillas.