Pasta in tomato mascarpone cheese sauce.. Mascarpone is the perfect accompaniment to tomato sauce. It adds a rich, sweet and creamy texture which really brings the sauce together. If anyone is interested, I served with grated cheese, and it went together really, really nicely.
Not only is it super quick to make, it only needs a few ingredients A quick and easy pasta recipe, made with fresh tomatoes and ultra creamy mascarpone cheese. Mix until all the cheese and mascarpone has been blended in. Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package, so it will be ready in time for the sauce. You can have Pasta in tomato mascarpone cheese sauce. using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pasta in tomato mascarpone cheese sauce.
- You need 4 cup of Pasta of your choice.
- It’s 5 of Ripened tomatoes ( sliced).
- It’s 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 2 slice of Pimento peppers.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of parsley (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 dash of black pepper.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- It’s 2 cup of Cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 bunch of broccoli (steamed).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Mascarpone cheese.
If desired, use a blender or hand-blender to puree the sauce, otherwise it can. Mascarpone cheese and roasted tomato pasta is a delicious cross between a mac and cheese and a classic pasta dish. Make mascarpone cheese and roasted tomato pasta with help from the founder and owner of CapMac in this free video clip. This Creamy Tomato Sausage Pasta is served in a sun dried tomato and mascarpone pasta sauce – An absolute show stopper of a pasta dish which is SO The star of the show here is absolutely the mascarpone pasta sauce.
Pasta in tomato mascarpone cheese sauce. step by step
- Boil pasta in salted water ( Al dente).
- Make sure pasta is rinsed after boiling (Al dente)..
- In a saucepan (medium temperature) add olive oil..
- Add freshly sliced tomatoes..
- Simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until it turns into a sauce. Stir gently..
- Add a few tablespoons of water if sauce becomes too thick..
- Add all the herbs and seasoning (pimentoes, black pepper, salt etc).
- Add mascarpone cheese and stir until it melts..
- Reduce heat to the lowest.
- Add the pasta to the sauce..
- Add cheese and stirr gently..
- Add the steamed broccoli and parsley..
- Top with cheese and serve..
The tomato sauce is ready once it is no longer watery and has thickened up and is glistening with little pools of oil. Creamy tomato pasta is an easy main dish recipe that combines cream cheese with classic tomato sauce and spaghetti. Pasta in a pink tomato cream sauce! You'll love how creamy this sauce is, how there's plenty of it and yet you don't need gallons of cream. Do you think mascarpone would work instead of the heavy cream??