Halloween Eyeballs in Worms (spaghetti & meatballs).
You can have Halloween Eyeballs in Worms (spaghetti & meatballs) using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Halloween Eyeballs in Worms (spaghetti & meatballs)
- It’s of Worms (spaghetti).
- It’s 1 lb of Spaghetti pasta.
- It’s 1 can of 29oz Tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 envelope of McCormick Spaghetti seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of pot of salted pasta water.
- You need of Eyeballs (meatballs).
- You need 1 1/2 lb of Lean ground beef- 97/3.
- You need 15 each of Green Olive slices with pimento.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Bread crumbs- Italian seasoned or plain.
- It’s 1 large of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of each- garlic & onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of each- salt & pepper.
- You need 1 of non stick cooking spray.
Halloween Eyeballs in Worms (spaghetti & meatballs) step by step
- Preheated oven to 350°f.
- Place pasta water on high heat to boil. Cook pasta according to package..
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with non stick cooking spray..
- In a large bowl combine: ground beef, salt & pepper, garlic & onion powder, egg and bread crumbs..
- Form golf ball sized meatballs and place them on the baking sheet. Press one olive slice directly in center of meatball to make an "eyeball"..
- Place eyeballs (meatballs) in oven and cook 30-35 minutes until firm..
- In a sauce pan combine Tomato sauce and McCormick season package. You can add in diced onions and garlic, bell peppers, mushrooms or your favorite spaghetti additions, this is up to you..
- Remove meatballs from oven..
- Combine pasta and sauce, toss, add to serving dish of your choice and arrange "eyeballs" on top of "worms"..
- We served with mummy bread (French bead with motzzarella overlapped layered cheese, olive eyes, baked until slightly melted) Enjoy! Happy Halloween!.