Cream Cheese Penguins.
You can cook Cream Cheese Penguins using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Penguins
- It’s 1 box of Cream Cheese.
- You need 1 can of Sliced Pimento.
- You need 2 can of Jumbo Whole Pitted Black Olives.
- Prepare 1 can of Large Whole Pitted Black Olives.
- It’s 1 packages of Whole Carrots.
- You need 1 packages of Shredded Coconut.
- Prepare 1 box of Frilly Topped Toothpicks.
Cream Cheese Penguins step by step
- Slice jumbo olives in half length wise. Stuff the halves with cream cheese and put sides back together. Set aside stuffed bodies..
- Cut the large end of the carrots into quarter size discs. Cut a 1/5 pie slice out of each carrot disc. Put the feet (carrot disc missing the pie pieces) and the beaks (the pie pieces you cut out), in 2 different piles and put aside..
- Slice small slit in large olives width wise and slide beaks into slits. Put aside..
- Take Body and place on carrot feet. With toothpick, place thru the head, then thru a pimento, then thru the cream cheese body, and finally into the carrot feet/base..
- Arrange the penguins on the tray and sprinkle the coconut over the penguins and around their feet. The coconut is only ornamental and makes it look like snow around the penguins..