Lemon Shrimp Pasta.
You can have Lemon Shrimp Pasta using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon Shrimp Pasta
- It’s 1 lb of shrimp (red argentine, peeled and deveined).
- Prepare 1 lb of penne pasta.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh ginger, minced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/2 of large white onion, diced.
- It’s 1 of lemon.
- It’s 1 of lime.
- It’s of Pimento-stuffed olives (for topping).
- It’s of Peruvian Sweety Drop Peppers (for topping).
- You need of Seasoning.
- You need of Creole Seasoning.
- Prepare of Lemon Pepper.
- Prepare of Chili Powder.
- It’s of Salt & Pepper.
Lemon Shrimp Pasta step by step
- Saute onion, garlic, and ginger in olive oil with a little bit of chili powder, creole seasoning, lemon pepper, salt, and pepper – until they start to brown and sizzle. Keep on low until noodle water is almost boiling..
- Start boiling water in a larger pot, for the pasta noodles. Once the boiling starts, add penne pasta. Cook for 11 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add shrimp on top of seasoning mixture in the pan, adding more of each seasoning. Raise heat to medium-low..
- Zest the lime and the lemon, set zest aside for later. Slice each fruit in half and then juice one half over the cooking shrimp. Lower the heat if you're noticing the shrimp getting done before the noodles. You want them ready at the same time..
- When noodles are done, drain and leave in pot. Add shrimp mixture into noodles. Also add all your lemon/lime zest, mix well..
- Taste, and throw more lemon pepper on top if desired. Toss in olives and peppers to taste as well, and then squeeze the other half of the lemon and lime over pasta..