UnCheese Sauce (for mac & cheese) vegan.
You can have UnCheese Sauce (for mac & cheese) vegan using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of UnCheese Sauce (for mac & cheese) vegan
- It’s 1/3 cup of raw cashews(soaked, drained and rinsed) (I skip the soaking with a high speed blender without problems).
- It’s 1 can of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of nutritional yeast.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cornstarch.
- You need 2-3 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 3/4 cup of roasted red peppers (or pimentos or a fresh red pepper).
UnCheese Sauce (for mac & cheese) vegan instructions
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend approximately one minute until sauce is completely smoothe.
- Pour Mixture into saucepan and heat on medium high until cheese thickens. Stir constantly because of the corn starch..
- You could spice it up with some red pepper flakes, or you could add it to cooked macaroni for some amazing comfort food. Can be used for the usual cheese sauce applications such as over baked potatoes, broccoli..