Colorful Cream Cheese Pinwheels.
You can have Colorful Cream Cheese Pinwheels using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Colorful Cream Cheese Pinwheels
- It’s 16 oz of cream cheese, softened (two 8 ounces packages).
- You need 1 of Ranch salad dressing mix (.4 ounces).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red bell pepper, finely minced.
- You need 1/2 cup of celery, finley minced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of green onions, sliced very thin.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pimiento-stuffed olives, drained well & sliced very thin.
- It’s 4 of flour tortillas (10 inch).
Colorful Cream Cheese Pinwheels step by step
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and ranch salad dressing mix until smooth..
- Add red pepper, celery, onions and olives; mix well..
- If your tortillas are not very soft, place in microwave for 5 seconds or so to SLIGHTLY warm. This makes the tortillas pliable. Allow to cool before assembly of the pinwheels..
- Spread about 3/4 cup on each tortilla. Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic wrap..
- Wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours..
- Just before serving, take the pinwheels out of the refrigerator and remove the plastic wrap. Slice the pinwheels into 1/2-in. slices and place on a serving tray..