Spicy Chicken Wing with Jamaican Jerk Rub.
You can have Spicy Chicken Wing with Jamaican Jerk Rub using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Chicken Wing with Jamaican Jerk Rub
- You need 3 lb of Chicken wings.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- You need 3 stalk of scallion.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of Fresh ginger chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground pimento.
- You need 3 of Spring fresh thyme.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of All purpose seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Light soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 of Habanero pepper .. Preferably scotch bonnet pepper.. You can use less pepper depending on how much heat you like.
Spicy Chicken Wing with Jamaican Jerk Rub step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Joint your wings or leave them as a whole.. Wash them off with cold water and vinegar solution.
- Blend all ingredient together and pure over chicken I'm a baking tray, you can ,air at your wings over night or few hrs.
- Place in the oven uncover and baked for 45 minutes or until chicken are crispy when touch and golden brown.