You can cook Curry Goat using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Curry Goat
- Prepare 2 lb of Goat meat cut into dice bite size pieces.
- Prepare 1 medium of Onion.
- You need 1 of Stall of fresh scallion and thyme.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Chopped hot pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 4 clove of garlic Chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Minced ginger.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Curry powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of All purpose seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 large of Irish potato cut into cubes.
- It’s 4 cup of Water.
- Prepare 3 of Seed pimento/allspice ground.
Curry Goat instructions
- Rinse meat and add garlic, ginger, pepper and powdered seasoning. Use your hand tow rub the season in or you can use a spoon.
- Heat oil in a deep pot and sprinkle two pinch of curry until it almost burnt.
- Add the seasoned goat meat into the pot stir and cover.
- Allow the meat to cook until all the water that was form dried out of the pot and the meat is almost in a frying state.
- Add remaining ingredients except the potato, add water and let simmer until the meat is tender p, when its tender add the cube potatoes and let simmer to your desire thickness for gravy.