sunshines home style meat loaf. How to Make Meat loaf with home made seasoning mix. Make restaurant-style fried rice at home! It may sound and look intimidating, but preparing fried rice is quite simple.
A Delicious Homestyle Meatloaf recipe that's easy to make, The whole family will love this and definitely ask for seconds!! Home-Style Meat Loaf recipe: Try this Home-Style Meat Loaf recipe, or contribute your own. Add meat; stir just until blended. You can have sunshines home style meat loaf using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of sunshines home style meat loaf
- You need 3/4 cup of ketchup divided.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chopped onions.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
- It’s 1 of 4.oz jar sliced pimientos drain.
- It’s 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of quick cooking oats.
Shape meat mixture into a loaf shape in pan. By creating a profile and answering a few questions, we can transform your experience on Ready Set Eat into one that's tailored to your cooking style and tastes. Nothing says cozy homey-ness like my homestyle meatloaf. Nothing says cozy homey goodness like my homestyle meatloaf.
sunshines home style meat loaf instructions
- in a large bowl mix add eggs and 1/2 cup of ketchup, and the rest of ingredients mix well, add meat and oats mix well..
- in a 8×8 pan place meat in and make a loaf, brush remaining ketchup ontop of the meat loaf.
- bake on 350 for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until done..
- Drain grease ,wait 10 minutes then cut slices and serve…..enjoy.
The moment the weather turns a bit chilly, it's like a switch goes on and I'm immediately ready for those warm and homey type of meals. Paula Deen's Homestyle Meatloaf is a family-pleaser with the classic flavors you crave. In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar and lemon juice with the remaining tomato paste, Dijon mustard and salt and pepper. home style classics. Shape meat mixture into a loaf. This Easy Paleo Homestyle Meatloaf is perfect for a weeknight meal and can be thrown together in just minutes!