Egg Salad (no mayonnaise).
You can cook Egg Salad (no mayonnaise) using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Egg Salad (no mayonnaise)
- You need 4 of hard boiled eggs.
- It’s 1 small of onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 3 tbsp of chopped green olives (with or without pimento).
- You need 2 tsp of vinegar.
Egg Salad (no mayonnaise) instructions
- Dice onion..
- Saute diced onion and minced garlic in some oil. (I used bacon grease for extra flavor.).
- Chop eggs..
- Combine eggs, olives, oil, vinegar and onion into bowl and mix thoroughly..
- Chill and eat..
- Salt and pepper to taste..