Spanish Seafood Salad.
You can cook Spanish Seafood Salad using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spanish Seafood Salad
- You need 24 oz of artificial crab / lobster meat.
- Prepare 24 oz of cooked shrimp.
- It’s 4 can of goya octopus in garlic sauce – save liquid.
- It’s 1 jar of of goya green olives stuffed w/ pimientos – 6 oz..
- It’s 2 of ripe medium tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 small of spanish onion.
- Prepare 1 large of crisp green pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of adobo- goya all- purpose seasoning.
- It’s 1 of shake garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Spanish Seafood Salad step by step
- In a large bowl – chop half of "crab" meat, by hand flake the other half..
- Add in 1 1/2 – 2 lbs. cooked, cleaned shrimp..
- Pour all oil/ sauce from octopus into bowl. Add octopus- chopping larger pieces before adding. Mix well..
- Sprinkle adobo & garlic powder. Mix well..
- Cut olives in half & add..
- Add chopped tomatoes & green pepper..
- Add finely diced onion..
- Add olive oil & mix well..
- Cover & let salad sit for a few hours in fridge to blend..
- We eat this served as a salad/ appetizer or as a meal over white rice. Enjoy…psychobetty…xoxo..