BBQ brisket grilled pimento cheese sandwich. Succulent BBQ Beef Brisket, in a grilled cheese sandwich. This recipe is a great way to use up leftover slow cooked beef brisket. Today I'm bringing you a super simple way to use up leftovers from roasts and slow cooked meats in the form of a gooey, cheesy, comforting toasted sandwich but.
You can also eat this pimento cheese cold on plain bread, which is still good too. But once we discovered the cooked version (which is like a grilled cheese sandwich with a kick) we were hooked! The recipe for the Pimento Cheese portion of the BBQ Sheet Pan Ham & Pimento Cheese Sandwiches as seem on the Global BC Morning Show. You can have BBQ brisket grilled pimento cheese sandwich using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BBQ brisket grilled pimento cheese sandwich
- It’s 1 pkg of frozen Texas toast garlic bread, room temperature (8 slices).
- It’s 1 cup of Pimento Cheese (store bought or homemade).
- Prepare of Smoked brisket (leftovers).
- Prepare of BBQ sauce.
- You need of Shredded cheese (whatever cheese you like).
Angie Quaale of Well Seasoned shows how to make ham and pimento cheese sandwiches right on the grill. comments Leave a comment. These White BBQ Brisket Sandwiches, which I consider pretty guilt-free because they are bite-sized and therefore perfect for a party or for when you have I made everything from scratch: biscuits, pulled brisket, white BBQ sauce and pimento cheese. However, feel free to find the store-bought version. A great grilled cheese gets even better by using rich and flavorful pimento cheese and being cooked on the grill.
BBQ brisket grilled pimento cheese sandwich step by step
- Let the garlic bread slices come to room temperature. I also like sliced tomatoes on my grilled cheese..
- Heat up the brisket and bbq sauce together. Set aside..
- Next assemble. On 1 side of the bread on top of the garlic butter smear on the Pimento Cheese. Add the tomato slice if you want. Top with brisket and bbq sauce. Top with shredded cheese. Place second garlic bread slice. Make all of them to be ready to grill them..
- Heat your pan and once hot add in your sandwiches. Once starts to color on bottom flip and top with heavy pan to squish. Keep an eye on them to flip again until melty and golden brown. I served with tomato soup and chips..
Chopped Brisket with grilled onions, peppers and cheese. Pimento cheese and chorizo stuffed hot jalapeno poppers. Pimento Grilled Cheese with Bourbon Bacon Jam I feel now is a good time tell you all White BBQ Chicken Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe : A hot melted grilled cheese sandwich stuffed A while ago, I stumbled across a patty melt recipe made with cornbread and beef brisket. Homemade pimento cheese is stuffed between focaccia (they call their thin version "magic bread") with tomatoes and pickled jalapeños for a spicy and cheesy sandwich that's beyond addictive.