Broccoli Pimento Rice.
You can cook Broccoli Pimento Rice using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Broccoli Pimento Rice
- It’s 4 Quarts of Water.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Long Grain White Rice.
- You need 1/4 Pound of Broccoli Florets.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Sliced Pimientos.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Salt & Freshly Ground Pepper.
Broccoli Pimento Rice step by step
- Bring 3 or 4 quarts of water to a boil in a large sauce pan. Add 1/2 cup of long grain white rice. Boil rapidly for 5 minute. Add a 1/4 pound Broccoli Florets(about 2 cups) & continue to boil 5 minutes until rice is tender. Drain off but a few Tablespoons of cooking water in a pan. Add a 1/2 cup sliced pimientos, 2 Teaspoons Olive Oil. Salt and Freshly Ground pepper to taste. Toss well. Makes 2 servings..