Pasta With Spinach, Parsley and Pimento.
You can cook Pasta With Spinach, Parsley and Pimento using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pasta With Spinach, Parsley and Pimento
- You need 1 box of Bow tie pasta.
- You need 1 box of Frozen chopped spinach (thaw beforehand).
- It’s 4 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Olive oil ( eyeball it, I just drizzle onto the pasta from the bottle.
- You need 3 clove of Garlic chopped or crushed with a garlic press.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 small of Jar of pimento (drained).
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 bunch of Fresh parsley, chopped.
Pasta With Spinach, Parsley and Pimento step by step
- Cook the box of bow tie pasta according to directions, 3 minutes before pasta is done, toss the thawed spinach into the boiling pot, drain do not rinse.In the same pot sauté garlic in butter in the same pot for a few minutes then return the pasta/spinach to the pot. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix thoroughly and serve..