Gazpacho. This is the OFFICIAL page for Gazpacho, the art-rock band from Norway. Gazpacho are an art rock band from Norway. The original core of the band consisted of Jan-Henrik Ohme (vocals), Jon-Arne Vilbo (guitars), and Thomas Andersen (keyboards, programming, production).
Whereas gazpacho is a classic Spanish soup, this version takes a slight California detour. It uses plenty of fresh garden tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, celery and bell pepper. It is spiced up a bit. You can cook Gazpacho using 19 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gazpacho
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 lb of lbs tomatoes.
- It’s 4 oz of green onions.
- Prepare 4 oz of radishes.
- It’s 4 oz of green pepper.
- Prepare 4 oz of pimento.
- Prepare 4 oz of cucumber.
- You need 4 oz of black olives.
- You need 1 of ⁄4 tsp basil.
- You need 1 of ⁄4 tsp tarragon.
- It’s 2 oz of red wine.
- You need 2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare of ground salt.
- You need of black pepper.
- Prepare 3 of hard-boiled eggs.
- You need 2 tbs of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tbs of vinegar.
- You need 2 tbs of olive oil.
GAZPACHO is a Crossover Prog / Progressive Rock artist from Norway. From Progarchives.com, the ultimate progressive rock music website. Изучайте релизы Gazpacho на Discogs. Приобретайте пластинки, компакт-диски и многое другое от Gazpacho на маркетплейсе Discogs. Gazpacho are an art rock band from Oslo, Norway. Creamy & refreshing, this gazpacho is the BEST way to use in-season tomatoes.
Gazpacho step by step
- Skin and sieve tomatoes. Finely dice vegetables. Finely dice white and scrape egg yolks. Measure vinagar, oil, and herbs..
- 1. Rub bowl with cut garlic clove. 2. Stir in remaining ingredients except eggs. 3. Gently fold in egg whites then yolks. Chill 2 hour.
I have made gazpacho in the past but my husband has never been a fan. I decided to try this recipe and it was a hit! It doesn't have any oil in it so its just the wonderful different flavors f. A perfect remedy for a hot summer day called gazpacho is a cold soup consisting of crushed tomatoes, finely chopped cucumbers, onions, peppers, croutons, vinegar, and olive oil. Traditional Spanish gazpacho is easy to make, super healthy, and delicious!