Ham and cheese quiche. Ham and Cheese Quiche: the tastiest and easiest recipe! To keep things as simple as possible, we're starting with a store-bought pie crust and loading it up with an easy mixture of cubed ham, cheese, and eggs. This quiche recipe is super simple to adapt to your personal preference; use your favorite.
And green onions can easily be subbed out for pretty much any herb or leafy green. If you're looking for a classic quiche recipe, this ham and cheese number is your answer. Once it's reheated and on the table, you'll never know the difference. You can cook Ham and cheese quiche using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ham and cheese quiche
- Prepare 1 of deep dish pie shell.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Monterey jack or Swiss shredded cheese.
- You need 1 cup of chedder cheese shredded.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sliced green onions.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of diced ham.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of dry mustard.
- You need 3 of large eggs beaten.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of jared pimentos.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of melted butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of half and half.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of flour.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of corse sea salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
This quiche recipe comes from my newly released cookbook "Everyone's Time to Cook". It's an easy recipe to make, but it will impress friends and foes alike. It's made with a pie crust and eggs, spinach, ham and cheese in the filling. A quiche is always a great addition to your brunch menu, and it's a wonderful option for a light lunch dish served with a green salad.
Ham and cheese quiche step by step
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees.
- On a baking sheet place pie shell on it. Mix everything up well and pour into pie shell.
- Bake on the lower oven rack for 40 to 45 minutes, or until set and a knife comes out clean.
- Let quiche rest for about 10 minutes before cutting into then enjoy..
This ham and Swiss cheese quiche is a classic combination of ingredients. Use any leftover ham, frozen or homemade pie crust, and fresh eggs to quickly prep and. Beat eggs with milk, salt and pepper in bowl. Ham and Cheese Quiche – a classic combination of eggs, ham, cheese, and veggies that is perfect for your lunch, brunch, or dinner. It was during the days of big hair, big shoulder pads, and very.