You can have Tunafish-Ham Sandwich using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tunafish-Ham Sandwich
- Prepare 5 ounces of canned tuna fish.
- You need 2 slices of ham luncheon meat.
- You need 3 slices of bread.
- You need 2 teaspoon of mayonnaise to smear on 2 slices of bread.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sweet pickle relish.
- You need 1 teaspoon of yellow prepared mustard.
- You need 1 teaspoon of prepared horseradish sauce.
- Prepare As needed of pimento stuffed green olives garnish.
Tunafish-Ham Sandwich step by step
- Drain the tuna add to a bowl. Add the mayonnaise, mustard, horseradish sauce, and pickle relish. Mix together..
- Smear just a bit of mayonnaise on 2 slices of bread. Add a slice of ham to each of the mayonnaise'd slices of bread. Then add tuna on top of the ham..
- Stack the two fixed up slices of bread. Put the top on it, add olives and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!!!.