Pizza shortbread. Be the first to review this recipe. Who says shortbread has to be sweet and only available at Christmas? Brown Sugar Shortbread Pizza Cookie: Prepare as directed, except substitute packed brown sugar for the granulated sugar.
This kid-pleasing pasta dish has everyone's favorite pizza toppings baked into a casserole. I LOVE shortbread…and I have a feeling if you're reading this, so do Go ahead and make your shortbread fancy, if plain isn't your thing! Wonderful Holiday Shortbread recipe that make for terrific Christmas Cookies for gifting! You can have Pizza shortbread using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza shortbread
- You need 2 cups of or 500 ml all purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of margarine or 250 ml (you can also use butter).
- It’s of l1/2 cup or 125 ml grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of or 30 ml finely chopped pimiento.
- Prepare 1 tsp of or 5 ml dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 ml of salt.
- You need Pinch of garlic.
- Prepare 1 ml of pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of or 1 ml dried sweet basil.
- You need of Optional.
- Prepare of Paprika sprinkle.
Scottish shortbread has never been easier to make than with this simple shortbread recipe. These shortbreads are full of sweet, buttery flavour. Eat My Shortbread Wholesale and Retail Bakery proudly supplies local cafes, specialty grocery and Using premium local ingredients Eat My Shortbread is happy to partner with other Ontario businesses. Scottish shortbread is a biscuit to really sink your teeth into.
Pizza shortbread step by step
- Combine all ingredients except paprika (flour, butter, cheese, pimiento,oregano, and basil etc) in medium bowl.
- Shape into 2 rolls about 11/2” (3.8cm) in diameter. Cut into 1/4 “ (6mm) slices. I had to use measuring tape and I used Saran Wrap to roll the dough – it was just easier..
- Arrange on ungreased baking sheet. Sprinkle with paprika. I did not use paprika because my husband has allergies to some types and it causes him to have an upset tummy..
- Bake at 375 f (190 c) oven for about 10 mins. Makes about 46 shortbread cookies.
Crumbly, dense and rich, it's made with a generous amount of butter, which gives it its melt-in-the-mouth texture. Love this recipe, simple and divine. I have used in a Nordic ware shortbread pan and used it to roll and cut cookies. These Blackberry Jam Shortbread Bars are one of those simple desserts… one with a simple crust and a simple topping, but also simply. Home » BACHELOR COOKING » Shortbread cookies recipe