Chicken Simmered in Tomatoes and Leeks.
You can have Chicken Simmered in Tomatoes and Leeks using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Simmered in Tomatoes and Leeks
- It’s 1-1/2 pound of chicken breast boneless and skinless partially froze.
- Prepare 1 of leek.
- You need 1 cup of olives stuffed with pimiento pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- You need 29 ounces of San Marzano tomatoes certified.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 2/3 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare To taste of ground black pepper.
- You need 2 tablespoons of peanut oil.
Chicken Simmered in Tomatoes and Leeks instructions
- Slice the cup of olives. Slice the leek in half. Wash the leeks especially inbetween the layers. And slice thinly. Slice the partially frozen chicken very thinly..
- Heat the oil anx add the sliced chicken. Add the olives and leeks and simmer 15 minutes. Then add the tomatoes including all the juices..
- Simmer covered for 40 minutes and allow the juices to reduce. Add Parmesan cheese and cover. Let rest 12 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.