Corn Pepper and Cabbage Relish.
You can cook Corn Pepper and Cabbage Relish using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Corn Pepper and Cabbage Relish
- It’s 2-1/2 cup of whole kernel corn.
- Prepare 1 of large orange bell pepper.
- You need 1 of large onion diced.
- Prepare 1/3 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- Prepare 2-1/2 cup of thinly sliced green cabbage.
- You need 1/4 cup of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar unfiltered with the mother.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- You need 1/4 cup of capers chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped pimento peppers.
- You need 1/2 tablespoons of seasoned salt.
- Prepare To taste of honey optional.
Corn Pepper and Cabbage Relish step by step
- Dice the peppers and onions put with the corn..
- Add to a very hot skillet and stir to mix add the salt, seasoned salt, garlic, both vinegars and simmer till the onion is tender. Slice the cabbage..
- Add the 1/2 tablespoons to the cabbage and rub vigorously.
- Add seasoned cabbage to the corn mixture..
- Stir it together simmer 15 minutes.
- Chop the capers and pimentos..
- Stir them in and simmer 15 minutes..
- You can serve in a bowl as a side or use as a condiment. I hope you enjoy!!.