Spanish olive stuffed chicken thighs. Bacon Wrapped Chicken Thighs Stuffed with Mushroom and Goat Cheese. If you end up making any of these These baked chicken thighs are so succulent! This collection of top-rated recipes highlights this versatilty, featuring chicken thighs with international accents, from chicken curry to cacciatore, chicken.
Learn how to create a gorgeous Spanish dish with Omar Allibhoy. For more great recipes check out www.olivesfromspain.co.uk. I have used stuffed Spanish pimenta olives in this chicken stew, they bring so much extra flavour to the dish. You can have Spanish olive stuffed chicken thighs using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spanish olive stuffed chicken thighs
- You need 4 of bone in skin on chicken thighs deboned.
- Prepare of Stuffing—————.
- You need 3 oz of pimento green olives chopped.
- You need 2 of large garlic minced.
- You need of Large lemon zested, juice set aside.
- You need of Paprika paste————.
- It’s 3 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of evo.
- It’s 2 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need of Veggies————.
- Prepare of Fennel quartered.
- It’s Half of medium yellow onion quartered.
- It’s of Red potatoes quartered.
- It’s 3 oz of capers drained.
However if stuffed olives are not for Olives are not only one of my favourite foods but they have a whole host of remarkable health benefits, they are high in phytonutrients giving them excellent. A delicious, quick and easy midweek meal with chorizo, green olives and peppers. Chicken – Boneless skinless chicken thighs. You can use thighs with skin, but don't grab anything with bones.
Spanish olive stuffed chicken thighs instructions
- Quarter the veggies and add to a foil lined pan. Add a cup evo and season to taste with salt, pepper, garlic powder, smoked paprika, juice of the lemon, capers and put a cooling rack on top.
- Add the stuffing ingredients to a bowl and mix well.
- Make the paprika paste.
- Debone the thighs and stuff an even amount of the stuffing under the skin of each thigh and loosely roll the meat and then the skin underneath the thigh, salt and pepper..
- Rub the paste all over the chicken and set back on the rack and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Heat a non stick pan and sear the bottom of the thighs to crisp the under skin and add back to the rack and then in to the 400 degree pre heated oven and cook for 55 minutes..
- Remove the rack with the thighs and add the veggies back into the oven and broil the veggies on high until slightly crisp, maybe 2 to 4 minutes (watch close).
- Slice the chicken thighs and place on top of the potatoes and veggies and spoon a little of the reserved sauce over the top and serve.
Salt & pepper – Season to taste. Wine – White wine works bests with these flavors. How to make stuffed chicken thighs. Filling: Add the olive oil to a. Pat chicken thighs dry and season both sides of each thigh with salt and pepper.