Chicken A La King.
You can cook Chicken A La King using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken A La King
- It’s of Chicken and sauce———-.
- It’s 1/2 cup of flour, all purpose.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 1-1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped pimento peppers.
- It’s 1/3 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 15 ounce of green peas.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sherry.
- You need 1 of medium bell pepper.
- Prepare 1-1/4 pound of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- Prepare 1-1/4 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 of chicken bouillon cube.
- You need of Pasta noodles———–.
- You need 1/2 pound of pasta.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 3 quarts of water.
- You need 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter.
Chicken A La King step by step
- Cube and cook stir frying the chicken turn heat down.
- Melt the butter and sauté the pepper, mushrooms, onions, and pimentos..
- Blend in flour, salt, and pepper. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is bubbly..
- Stir in instant bouillon, milk, water. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Boil and stir for 1 minute. Taste and adjust spices..
- Add the peas let it heat through..
- Cooks the noodles in the water, salt, and oil. Drain the pasta add salt to taste and 2 tablespoons butter and coat the pasta let rest for 3 minutes..
- Serve the chicken over the pasta. Can be served over a biscuit..
- I hope you enjoy!.