Pimento Cheese Dip.
You can cook Pimento Cheese Dip using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pimento Cheese Dip
- Prepare 4 cups of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- You need 16 oz. of cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 8 oz. of jarred pimentos, drained.
- It’s 1 tsp. of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of smoked paprika.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Pimento Cheese Dip instructions
- Use hand mixer to blend cheddar and cream cheese for 1-2 minutes..
- Add mayonnaise and stir..
- Add dry seasonings and stir..
- Fold in pimentos and chill 10-15 minutes before serving. Serve with minitoasts, crackers, or pita chips..