From one skillet to another. Song "The older i get" from Skillet (Album-Comatose). Song "One Real Thing" by "Skillet" from album "Alien Youth". Lyrics: Speak, and my heart starts aching Reach, and the numbness dims Beat, still my.
It's all coming together in just one cast-iron skillet. That's why senior food editor Claire Saffitz took it upon herself to develop recipes that can all be cooked in one skillet, abolishing the mountain of frying pans, pots, and baking trays in your kitchen sink. Your cast-iron skillet is one of the heroes of your kitchen. You can have From one skillet to another using 27 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of From one skillet to another
- You need of Meat filling————.
- You need 1-1/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- Prepare 1 of small onion diced I used red onion.
- You need 1/2 of large yellow bell pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of capers smashed.
- Prepare 12 ounces of sliced olive ripened divided.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sliced green olives with pimentos.
- You need 1/2 cup of raisins.
- Prepare of Sauce———-.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of chopped basil.
- You need 1-1/2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 12 ounces of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare of Tortillas———-.
- You need 10 slices of flour tortillas 9 inch in diameter.
- It’s of Topping——-.
- It’s of Rest of black olives.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded mix blends of cheese.
- Prepare To taste of sour cream.
In just a single skillet, you can cook so many effortless and satisfying meals without having to worry about doing all the dishes. We need the ability 'include' snippets from another skillet that may exist in another repo. This will allow third parties to 'track' skillets and extend them as needed. Enter the one-skillet meal?everything cooks together in one pan, which means fewer steps and fewer dishes.
From one skillet to another instructions
- Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Chop and slice olives, pepper, and onions.
- In a skillet brown the sirloin and add the onion, pepper, and 1/3 cup of the olives. Add cumin, garlic, smoked paprika, and salt.
- Add raisins. Mix well let it simmer for 15 minutes..
- Smash the capers.
- Mix with Green olives and pimentos.
- Add to the meat.
- Simmer for 3 minutes. Add raisins and Tomato paste. Simmer 15 minutes..
- Put the tortilla and add the meat filling to top of tortilla. Fold sides inwards and roll up the tortilla..
- Put into a skillet and repeat till all are done.
- In another skillet add crushed tomatoes. Add the sugar, salt, basil, cilantro, and Parsley. Stir add garlic and cumin. Simmer 12 minutes..
- Add cheese to top of rolled up tortillas with meat filling..
- The sauce should be done now.
- Pour over the top of cheese..
- Add the rest of the cheese and olives..
- Put into oven for 20 minutes..
- Add sour cream to taste. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
When it comes to easy clean up, one pan meals are the way to go! One Skillet Lasagna is one of the easiest dinner recipes you can make on a weeknight. Everything is made in one single skillet (even the pasta cooks right Want to hear another fun fact about lasagna? Lasagna was actually the first dish I ever cooked for the blog. It took me six hours, with homemade.