You can cook Mike's Tapenade using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Tapenade
- You need 7 oz. of sliced green olives.
- You need 6.5 oz. of sliced ripe olives.
- You need 4 oz. of sliced pimentos.
- You need 4 oz. of sun-dried tomatoes are.
- You need of approximately 1/2 cup diced onion.
Mike's Tapenade step by step
- Drain the canned ingredients and reserve some of the liquid..
- Chop all ingredients until desired texture is reached..
- Place in storage container and add just enough reserved liquids to keep the mixture moist. Keep refrigerated..