Sweet Mini Poppers.
You can have Sweet Mini Poppers using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet Mini Poppers
- It’s 25-30 of sweet mini peppers.
- Prepare 1 pkg. of cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 3/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 Tbsp. of diced pimentos.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of dried basil.
- You need Dash of black pepper.
- Prepare 6 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled.
Sweet Mini Poppers step by step
- Wash peppers and admire how pretty they are. :).
- Cut off the stems and then cut small "V" opening into the tops of each pepper. Remove membranes and seeds; place onto a greased baking sheet..
- In a small bowl, mix together the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, pimentos and all seasonings..
- Spoon mixture into peppers..
- Place in 400 degree preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes. Remove and top with precooked bacon. Place back in oven for additional 10 minutes..