You can cook Spinach Dip using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spinach Dip
- Prepare 8 oz of package of cream cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- You need 5 oz of chopped spinach.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- You need 1/4 cup of whipping cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of diced pimento.
- You need 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic salt.
Spinach Dip step by step
- Add remaining ingredients, cover and heat for 10-15 minutes..
- Combine cream cheese and whipping cream in medium pot and heat over low heat, mixing until melted..
- Serve with raw veggies, chips, crackers, or bread pieces. Enjoy!.