30 Minute Tuscan Chicken Pasta.
You can have 30 Minute Tuscan Chicken Pasta using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 30 Minute Tuscan Chicken Pasta
- You need 2 of Chicken breasts ( chopped).
- It’s 1 medium of Onion (chopped).
- It’s 3 clove of Garlic(finely chopped).
- It’s 1 1/2 of Bell pepper.
- Prepare 6 of Cherry tomatoes.
- You need 2 medium of Pimento pepper.
- You need 2 cup of Canned pasta sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of All purpose seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Rosemary.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Black pepper.
- You need 1 packages of Pasta of choice( preferably spaghetti).
30 Minute Tuscan Chicken Pasta step by step
- Boil pasta according to packaged instructions, strain and set aside.
- Roast bell peppers, pimentos and tomatoes in stove top. Slice bell peppers and pimentos and set aside. Note: leave the cherry tomatoes whole.
- Heat 1tbsp of oil in a wok or frying pan, Add chopped chicken breasts, give it a toss then add salt to taste, 1/2 tbsp all purpose seasoning, 1/2 tbsp lemon pepper, black pepper to taste..
- Sauté for approx. 1 minute.
- Add pimentos, bell peppers and tomatoes to pan and sauté for 5 mins..
- Add one tin of store bought pasta or marinara sauce..
- Add the remainder of spices and salt and black pepper to taste..
- Simmer sauce for approximately 10 mins..
- Serve hot over pasta with grated Parmesan cheese!.