Egg avocado and olive salad. Avocado Egg Salad – no mayo here! just avocados, eggs, herbs, lemon juice, and salt. SO INCREDIBLY GOOD, especially on an everything bagel. The avocado-egg power combo seems to be on every crevice of the internet.
Chop the eggs, cube the avocado, flake the tuna and combine in a bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste, and an optional drizzle of high quality extra virgin olive oil. A favorite addition of mine to this tuna salad with avocado is a handful of alfalfa sprouts. You can cook Egg avocado and olive salad using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Egg avocado and olive salad
- Prepare of salad.
- You need 1 large of haas avocado.
- You need 7 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of ripened black olives.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of green olives with pimentos.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- It’s 1 of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped pepperoni.
- Prepare of dressing.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of yellow prepared mustard.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of ground black pepper, fresh.
- You need 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare of garnish.
- It’s 8 medium of pepperoncini.
- Prepare of splash.
- You need 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
They add a wonderful light and crunchy element to this. This super flavorful Avocado Egg Salad is made with super simple ingredients. So all you have to do for this Avocado Egg Salad is boil some eggs, roast some asparagus, find a fairly ripe but not mushy avocado, cut up everything into bite sized pieces, add dill, olive oil, lemon juice, sea salt and pepper. Swap out the mayo in this keto avocado egg salad bursting with essential antioxidants.
Egg avocado and olive salad instructions
- In a pot add eggs. Cover with water. Bring to boil. Boil for 10 minutes. Cool and peel eggs, running water over them..
- Dice the avocado and coat with lemon juice. Remove excess lemon juice..
- Slice the olives. Slice the eggs. Add the salad ingredients together..
- Mix the salt, pepper, paprika, parsley, mayonnaise, mustard, and onion powder.
- Add mayonnaise mixture to the salad. Stir very well. Add red wine vinegar and mix. serve, garnish with pepperoncini. I hope you enjoy!.
It makes for a satisfying lunch or post-workout snack. Start by mashing two ripe avocados with lemon juice and olive oil in a mixing bowl. Tip: You can use apple cider vinegar in place of lemon juice for similar acidity. Avocado egg salad is a game changer. It's healthy, filling, and incredibly tasty.