Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo(my version). Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe – Fettuccine pasta loaded with chicken and mushrooms in a creamy and irresistibly delicious homemade Alfredo sauce. The fettuccine is served with butter, Parmesan and black pepper. Though the classic version is wonderful, adding cream and garlic to the.
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Classic and easy to make, this version of Alfredo doesn't use flour to thicken the sauce. Love creamy pasta but need a dairy-free option? You can cook Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo(my version) using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo(my version)
- Prepare 4 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 2 tsp of butter.
- You need 1 cup of chicken breasts stripped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 tsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 700 ml of Carnation milk or full cream milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of oregano.
- You need 1 of pimento.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of onion powder.
- It’s 1 of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chopped parsley.
Fettuccine Alfredo is one of my favorite dishes to order when I go to a restaurant. There's something really special about enjoying a plate full dreamy. With only four ingredients, this chicken fettuccine alfredo recipe by RAGڮ is a simple and filling dish that can be whipped up when time is short. This Chicken Mushroom Fettuccine Alfredo is a perfect copycat of the Olive Garden's Chicken Mushroom Alfredo Pasta.
Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo(my version) instructions
- Season chicken to your liking, cut it in strip, add oil to a pan, cook chicken, add mushrooms and bell pepper.
- Boil Fettuccine pasta, add oil in the pot so pasta won't stick together.
- In a separate pan. Add butter first then milk, cream cheese, and grated cheese of your choice. Cook on low heat until smooth. Add 1 pimento paper , dried oregano, and parsley. Salt and pepper to taste. As well as onion and garlic powder. 1 Maggie cube or a pinch of all purpose seasoning.
- Put chicken in the Alfredo sauce..
- Pour cheese over the Fettuccine.
It's such a simple recipe to make, and turns out cheesy, creamy, and full of spice and flavor. This chicken fettuccine alfredo is super simple to put together–with the help of a store-bought rotisserie chicken and a bulb of sticky roasted garlic! Every so often, though, my mother would cave at the grocery store, and Sarah and I would immediately jump for the most coveted of. You'll fall in love with this creamy pasta. I made this for my daughter yesterday because she'd requested it for her twelfth birthday back in June and I'd told her "No!