Glorified Crockpot Chicken and Noodles. As I have mentioned ten thousand times in the last week, I am itching for fall weather. Since I cannot change the weather, I can start cooking comfort food. What Goes with Chicken and Noodles?
If you are looking for another easy crock pot noodle recipe be sure to check out my Beef and Noodles! Can't get enough chicken and noodles try my Instant Pot Chicken And Noodles or […] Crockpot Chicken and Noodles – This one reminds me of something my grandma used to make […] These Crockpot Chicken and Noodles recipe takes less than then minutes to prepare and is perfect comfort food! This Crock Pot Chicken and Noodles recipe is incredibly easy, and fits solidly in the comfort food category. You can cook Glorified Crockpot Chicken and Noodles using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Glorified Crockpot Chicken and Noodles
- Prepare 1 packages of (8 oz.) Noodles of choice.
- Prepare 3 cup of Diced cooked chicken breast (Turkey may also be used!).
- It’s 1 can of (10 1/4 oz.) Cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Milk (More if needed!).
- You need 1/2 cup of Chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Pimento, drained and chopped.
- Prepare 1 can of (4 oz.) Mushrooms, sliced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Green pepper, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Diced celery.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Frozen or Canned peas.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Cottage cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded Sharp Chedder Cheese, White cheddar will work too!.
- You need 1/2 cup of Freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper to taste!.
- Prepare 1 of Crumbled Ritz crackers.
- Prepare 1 of Paprika.
- You need 1 of Parsley.
In crockpot put chicken on bottom. Pour the chicken broth and soup on top. Crockpot Chicken and Noodles is a comfort meal the whole family can enjoy. Everything is cooked right in the crock making this an easy weeknight meal.
Glorified Crockpot Chicken and Noodles instructions
- Cook noodles less than time says on package.UNTIL BARELY TENDER! They will finish cooking in the crockpot! Drain and rinse well..
- In large bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients with the noodles making sure the noodles are somewhat separated and evenly coated. Don't overmix! ****** If you are using canned peas toss them in at the end!.
- Spray your crockpot with non-stick spray. Cook on low about 4-5 hrs. High about 2-3 hrs. Until heated thoroughly and bubbling!.
- Sprinkle on crushed Ritz crackers paprika and parsley about a half hour before serving! Enjoy!.
Every family should have some easy dump and go crock pot recipes so they can keep up with the demands of the day. Crock Pot Chicken and Noodles is the ultimate comfort food. Juicy chicken, vegetables, and tender noodles in an easy Chicken and Noodles is the ultimate comfort food! We've all had chicken and noodles in some form or another. These recipes for chicken entrees and casseroles cooked in the crockpot are among the best you can get.