Mustard spice crusted pork. This easy pork tenderloin recipe is baked with a simple mixture of mustard, garlic, and herbs. It takes less than an hour–perfect for a weeknight meal! This simple pork tenderloin recipe combines bold flavors with lean and mild meat.
So when I received my June issue of Cooking Light, I fell in love with the photo of the Spice Rubbed Pork Tenderloin with Mustard Barbecue Sauce, Corn on the Cob with smoked butter, and. This is so easy to make and the way many of the higher end restaurants serve pork tenderloins, the mustard crust seals in the juices and tenderizes the meat. Cut pork tenderloin in half width-wise and rub mustard mixture all over the pork. You can cook Mustard spice crusted pork using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mustard spice crusted pork
- Prepare of pork.
- Prepare 3 1/2 lb of bottom cushion pork roast.
- You need of crust.
- You need 1/4 cup of paprika.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of yellow prepared mustard.
- Prepare 2 tsp of whole leaf oregano.
- It’s 1/2 cup of olive brine from jar of olives.
- You need 1 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground black pepper, fresh.
- You need of stuffing.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dehydrated onions.
- It’s 1/3 cup of margarine.
- It’s 1/4 lb of spinach, fresh.
- You need 1 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s of nest.
- You need 3 large of onions.
- Prepare 3/4 lb of spinach, fresh.
- Prepare 1 cup of pimento stuffed olives.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
The sweet and spicy mustard was just what the pork chops needed. I guarantee I'll be making these Sriracha Almond Crusted Pork Chops many more times in the near future! While the pork chops are cooking whisk together all of the ingredients for the spicy honey mustard in a small bowl. Mustard-Crusted Pork Chops recipe: Try this Mustard-Crusted Pork Chops recipe, or contribute your own.
Mustard spice crusted pork instructions
- Preheat oven 350° Fahrenheit.
- Take the pork butterfly it out. Take a kitchen mallet with the spiked side beat and tenderize the pork..
- Smear with margarine add dehydrated onions. Salt. Sprinkle the garlic over the pork and put the spinach on top. Roll the pork up with the stuffing inside. Tie the pork with butchers twine..
- Add oil to roaster. Cut the onions into quarters and add around the bottom of roaster or pan. Add spinach, put the pork on top. Add olives around edge of pork surrounding it..
- Add olive juices, garlic, pepper., paprika, and mustard on top of pork in the order listed in the directions here. Covering the whole top of pork. Add oregano on top..
- Bake in the oven 2- 2 1/2 hours. Let sit 15 minutes slice remove twine before serving. Hope you enjoy!.
Apply a generous amount of mustard and breadcrumbs to one side of the pork chops. Saute in olive oil, then add salt and pepper. Lil'A and I made some mustard crusted pork chops from a recipe from the Food Network. They had a fine Flavor but I don't think I would make it again. This is a honey mustard glaze with black pepper for a little spice.