Spicy Sweet & Sour Stir Fry with Plantain.
You can have Spicy Sweet & Sour Stir Fry with Plantain using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Sweet & Sour Stir Fry with Plantain
- It’s 3 of Bell Peppers (Orange, Green, Red).
- It’s 1 of Scotch Bonnet Pepper (Rodo).
- Prepare 2 Pounds of Flank Steak.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 2 of Fingers Plantain.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Vinegar.
- It’s 2 Cups of Water or Stock.
- You need 1 1/2 Tbsp of Corn Starch.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Coconut Oil.
Spicy Sweet & Sour Stir Fry with Plantain step by step
- Slice all the peppers into desired sizes and set aside..
- Slice all the plantains; Sprinkle the Salt on it, Set aside..
- In a small Pan, Heat up the coconut oil and lightly fry the sliced beef; set aside..
- In a Wok, Combine the Water or Stock Corn Starch, Sugar, Soy Sauce and Heat till it becomes a thick consistency..
- Add the Sliced peppers into the heating mixture and stir intermittently for 8 mins..
- For the Plantains, Deep fry in whatever oil you choose until golden brown..
- Serve! It’s Ready 😏😏.