Dutch Fried Plantains (SANGGARA BALANDA).
You can cook Dutch Fried Plantains (SANGGARA BALANDA) using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dutch Fried Plantains (SANGGARA BALANDA)
- You need 8 of ripe plantains.
- You need 100 gr of peanuts without shell.
- Prepare 50 grams of sugar (sweeten according to taste).
- Prepare 75 g of Java sugar/palm sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of milk powder.
- It’s 100 ml of water.
- It’s 1 of egg, beaten.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
Dutch Fried Plantains (SANGGARA BALANDA) step by step
- Roast/fry peanuts and roughly mash. Mix 2 tbsp granulated sugar and 2 tbsp powdered milk with 4 tbsp of water. Add to peanuts, stir well and set aside..
- Peel bananas and clean the fibers are attached, then fry briefly until slightly browned. Remove and drain..
- Split banana lengthwise, but not cut through. Spoon the stuffing mix into cut parts of bananas..
- Dip bananas in beaten egg mixture and fry briefly until the eggs change color, you do not have to too long because basically all the ingredients are ready to eat. NB : do not flip when frying, pour enough oil to over ripe bananas in order to layer eggs..
- When finished frying, chill banana first before serving..
- While waiting for the bananas to be cold, make the sauce by melting the Java sugar/palm sugar and adding 1 tbsp milk powder and water left from earlier..
- Serve bananas topped with sugar sauce on top..