Stuffed Plantain Roll. How to make a spicy Ripe Plantain Roll Stuffed with Tuna and Spinach This innovative recipe is inspired by Epiti, a ripe plantain recipe among the Fantis in. Another superb shawarma recipe (plantain) if you're tried of shawarma , kindly try out this my plantain recipe. **INGREDIENTS** –Ripe/Half Ripe Plantain. Salt and pepper to taste A plantain is similar to a banana.
Wrap the roll in plastic wrap and let stand for a few minutes. Snack Stuffed Banana unnakai is very easy and healthy snack chiefly made of ripe plantain. This is Close and roll in oval long shape. You can have Stuffed Plantain Roll using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Plantain Roll
- Prepare 4 cup of plantains— boiled and mashed.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil or vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded cooked chicken ( I used leftover rotisserie).
- You need 3 tbsp of chopped onion.
- It’s 3 tbsp of chopped chives.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeno pepper — seeded and chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Lock the open sides of the flattened banana mixture and shape. A Tea Time Tasty snack from Malabar. Traditionally in this recipe the plantains are deep-fried, cut in half, stuffed with ground beef and put in the oven until the cheese is. How to prepare Stuffed plantain Bajji : Take a bowl add onions,salt,cilantro and lemon juice,puffed rice and mix it well.
Stuffed Plantain Roll instructions
- To the mashed plantains add the butter , salt and black pepper to taste..
- Heat the oil in a pan -under slow heat— add the onion, chive , jalapeno, garlic powder and the chicken — cook until flavours blend — 8 – 10 minutes– taste — add salt and blackpepper if needed.
- To the plantains mixture — start by adding a half cup flour — mixing well and then add the other half cup — mix well.
- Spread out on foil or waxpaper in the shape of a rectangle as shown in step pic.
- Spread chicken mixture — roll up– by holding the edges of the foil or wax paper to assist and place on a greased cookie sheet– bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 60 to 65 minutes.
- Cool completely before cutting.
Slit open the plantain bajji and stuff the onion masala. Expand your plantain repertoire beyond tostones and plantain chips. Delicious Rellenitos de platano/akka plantains stuffed with black beans and cocoa powder which lightly sweetened great dessert from the Guatemala. Baked Stuffed Plantains With Black Beans. Baked turkey roll stuffed with dried apricots, cherries and pistachios.