Fried Salted Green Plantains.
You can cook Fried Salted Green Plantains using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Salted Green Plantains
- It’s 2 of large green plantains.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- You need As needed of peanut oil to fry in.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
Fried Salted Green Plantains instructions
- Peel and cut the plantains on a bias. Heat the oil and fry. Turn as needed. Fry till a bit crispy. When the knife goes in easy remove from the oil..
- Take each piece and smash flat. Return to the hot oil and fry again. Turn as needed. When crisp move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil. Salt both sides..
- Repeat till done. Cut the butter into pats and let melt on top of each one. Serve I hope you enjoy!.