Pumpkin Pecan Biscuits. Pumpkin and pecans is an irresistible combination. The good thing about these biscuits is that they can easily be transformed from sweet to savory by cutting down on brown sugar or putting no sugar at all. Combine pumpkin and cream; stir into dry ingredients.
Pumpkin Spice Margarita at Taco Cabana Pumpkin pecan biscuits recipe. Learn how to cook great Pumpkin pecan biscuits. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Pumpkin pecan biscuits recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. You can cook Pumpkin Pecan Biscuits using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Pecan Biscuits
- Prepare of Pumpkin.
- You need 2-1/2 pound of pie pumpkin.
- Prepare 12 ounces of canned evaporated milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt divided.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground cloves.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
- It’s of Flour mixture.
- Prepare 2-1/2 cups of pecan halves.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of double acting baking powder.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of oil.
- It’s of Finish.
- Prepare As needed of butter to coat the tops.
Get one of our Pumpkin pecan biscuits recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. How to cook Pumpkin Biscuits with Pecan-Honey Butter Sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice in a mixing bowl. Add the pumpkin and melted butter; stir until just combined. Combine pumpkin and buttermilk in a bowl, stirring with a whisk.
Pumpkin Pecan Biscuits instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Split pumpkin into half remove seeds and stringy stuff. Season pumpkin with cinnamon, half the salt, nutmeg, and cloves. Bake in oven until fork tender..
- Except the oil, Mix the flour mixture ingredients..
- Scrape the pumpkin meat out of the baked pumpkin. Melt the butter..
- Add the pumpkin to the butter and sauté. Add in the milk. Mash the pumpkin as it sautés..
- Add the pumpkin mixture into a blender and blend till its pureed. Add to the flour mixture. Add in the oil..
- Mix the flour, oil, and pumpkin mix together. Spoon some out onto a baking pan. Bake till done. About 45 minutes to an hour according to convection or conventional..
- When done remove from oven and brush on butter. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
Use cutters to cut out biscuits or slice dough to make square biscuits. The brown sugar pecan topping is a great addition to this easy cake. In a nutshell, they're pumpkin pie in bar form. They are also made with an oat crust and brown sugar pecan topping. Pumpkin Pie Bars: Like lots of folks, I'm a huge fan of this so-called "Pumpkin-Flavored-Everything Season." I have yet to meet a pumpkin-based dessert I didn't like.