Pumpkin Spice Cocoa Muffins.
You can have Pumpkin Spice Cocoa Muffins using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Spice Cocoa Muffins
- It’s 3/4 c. of pumpkin spice cocoa mix.
- You need 1 c. of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 c. of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp. of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 c. of milk.
- It’s 1/2 c. of melted butter (1 stick).
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 c. of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 c. of chopped pecan pieces.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of ginger.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of cinnamon.
Pumpkin Spice Cocoa Muffins step by step
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees, line a 12 cup muffin tin and set aside..
- 2. In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients: pumpkin spice cocoa mix, flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, ginger, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Set aside..
- 3. In a medium bowl, whisk the wet ingredients: eggs, cooled butter that’s been melted, milk and vanilla extract..
- 4. Make a divet or a “well” in the dry ingredients to pour the wet mixture into and fold together until just mixed. Consistency should be thick and a little difficult to mix but not thick like bread dough..
- 5. Stir in chocolate chips and pecan pieces. Fill muffin cups to about 3/4 full..
- 6. Bake 16-18 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven and let cool for five minutes before moving to a cooling rack or storing. Enjoy..