Fried yam with scrambled egg sauce. Enjoy my fried yam with vegetable sauce and please don't forget to subscribe, like, share and watch my video and follow the procedure. Scrambled Egg Soup is a delicious delicacy made from eggs and vegetables. It's prepared like scrambled eggs only a little twisted hence the name Scrambled Egg Soup.
It is called yam in batter. Yam in batter is a yam fried using. Egg Sauce is made with eggs, tomatoes, peppers, onions, vegetable oil and a pinch of natural How to Make Egg Sauce for Yam. You can cook Fried yam with scrambled egg sauce using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried yam with scrambled egg sauce
- You need of medium size yam tuber.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of Onion sliced.
- It’s of Veg oil for frying.
- Prepare of Scrambled egg sauce.
- Prepare of medium egg.
- You need of Crushed pepper & onion mix.
- It’s of Veg oil.
- Prepare of Seasoning.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of Garlic crushed.
Slice your tomatoes, onions, and peppers as you would find in the D you want to just fry eggs the aboki style and serve with bread and tea as a Nigerian breakfast? Next, add the egg mixture into the pan. Do not stir it in — allow to form on top of the sauce, and then gently use a spatula to spread it over the sauce. Drain water completely and serve hot.
Fried yam with scrambled egg sauce step by step
- Peel, wash and slice the yam.
- Add salt and toss.
- Heat oil in a pan, add slice onion and fry for few minutes. Drain and add yam slice.
- Fry in hot oil.
- Scrambled egg; heat 2 tbsp veg oil in a pan, add garlic (optional) and fry till fragnant. Add crushed pepper and onion mixture. Stir fry for some time. Season with salt and maggi cube. Break 2 eggs and whisk. Add to the pepper mix and let stand till it turns white on the surface then scramble immediately and serve.
Serve boiled yam cubes and egg sauce side by side. Cooked yam with fried egg sauce. Eggs in fried rice or egg drop soup are flavored with soy sauce, so why not plain ol' scrambled eggs? Turns out, making scrambled eggs with soy sauce (or Shoyu Scrambled Eggs) is a common practice amongst people of Asian descent. In fact, many people who grew up in Japanese households thought.