Pumpkin in Black Bean.
You can have Pumpkin in Black Bean using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin in Black Bean
- It’s 1 of small round pumpkin.
- You need 1 tsp of preserved black bean, minced.
- It’s of Minced ginger.
- It’s 4 of cloved garlic, minced.
- Prepare Half of small bowl of ground pork.
Pumpkin in Black Bean step by step
- Wash and peel the skin of pumpkin. Cut into cubes. Add water in a pot and boil. Steam pumpkin for 5 mins. Remove.
- Saute ground pork until color changes. Put on the side of pan, then stir fry garlic, ginger and black bean, then combine them with pork. Add a little water to cook the pork. Simmer. When done pour on top of pumpkin.