Apple & pumpkin cookies. With Apple Trade In, you can get credit toward a new iPhone when you trade in an eligible * Apple Card Monthly Installments is available for certain Apple products and is subject to credit approval and. Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California, that designs, develops and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services. Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology manufacturer that sells electronics, software, and online services.
You can cook Apple & pumpkin cookies using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple & pumpkin cookies
- Prepare 2 cups of rolled oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of pumpkin purre.
- You need 1/2 cup of apple sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cinnamon or pumpkin spices.
- Prepare of Few Raisins.
- It’s of Dates syrup.
Apple & pumpkin cookies instructions
- Cut raisins in smaller pieces, if they are jumbo raisins.
- Mix all the ingredients together. Add dates syrup depending on how sweet you want the cookies to be (the batter can be tasted without concerns)..
- Using a spoon place the cookies in a pan. Sprinkle cookies with extra cinnamon.
- Bake the cookies at 180 degrees Celsius for 12-15 minutes.