Pumpkin Patch Delight.
You can cook Pumpkin Patch Delight using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Patch Delight
- Prepare of Pudding Delight:.
- It’s of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- It’s of heavy cream, divided.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- You need of cream cheese, softened to room temperature.
- It’s of confectioners sugar, divided.
- Prepare of oreo cookies.
- It’s of Optional Decorations:.
- It’s of green sprinkles, for patchy grass.
- You need of candy or marshmallow pumpkins.
- Prepare of Gummy worms.
- It’s of Milano cookies, to make it a graveyard delight.
- Prepare of Black icing, to decorate the graves.
Pumpkin Patch Delight instructions
- Place the chocolate chips and 1/2 cup of cream together in a small saucepan over low heat and stir together until the chocolate is completely melted and the mixture is smooth. Then remove it from the heat and allow it to cool completely before moving to the next step..
- While you're waiting on the chocolate mix to cool, place the oreo cookies in a food processor and pulse into crumbs. Set them aside. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese with a hand mixer until fluffy. Then beat in the melted chocolate mixture, vanilla extract and 3/4 cup of the confectioners sugar. Use a rubber spatula to fold in 1 1/2 cups of oreo crumbs and to scrape the sides as needed..
- In a separate smaller bowl, use the hand mixer with a whisk attachment to mix the additional 1 cup of cream and 1/4 cup additional confectioners sugar together until the cream has thickened up and become fluffy (should have a cool whip consistency). Use the rubber spatula to fold this into the chocolate cream cheese mixture until it's all combined..
- Lightly grease a 9×13" baking pan. Pour out the pudding mix into the pan and spread it out. Then sprinkle the remaining oreo crumbs evenly over the top. Decorate it however you'd like (some ideas in the ingredient list), then cover it with more foil and store in the refrigerator until you're ready to serve. It's already thick to begin with, but will thicken up more the longer it is refrigerated..