You can cook Pumpkin Pancakes using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Pancakes
- It’s 2-3 Cups of Baking Mix.
- Prepare 1 Can of Pumpkin Puree.
- It’s 5 tbsps of Ground Cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Granulated Sugar.
- It’s 2 Cups of Milk (more if needed).
Pumpkin Pancakes instructions
- Mix everything in a large mixing bowl. Add enough milk to make it thin enough to pour into skillet..
- Heat a large skillet on medium low heat. Add a Tablespoon or two of butter to coat skillet. Once melted add batter to skillet to make the size of pancake desired..
- When small bubbles start to form around edges flip pancake over and finish cooking for 2 minutes longer or til cooked through. Once done serve immediately with your favorite syrup and toppings 😋.