You can cook Pumpkin Bread using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Bread
- It’s 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cloves.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- It’s 1.5 sticks of unsalted butter, softened.
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 (15 oz) of can pure pumpkin.
Pumpkin Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 325º.
- Grease two loaf pans.
- In a medium bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar until just blended. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Continue beating until light and fluffy. Beat in the pumpkin – it will look lumpy, that's ok.
- Add flour mixture and mix on low until combined.
- Divide batter evenly into prepared pans. Bake 65-75 minutes or until tester toothpick comes out clean..
- Leave to cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a rack to cool completely..