Mooli (Radish) Parathas. Mooli paratha recipe with step by step photos. Mooli ka paratha is a popular Punjabi whole wheat flatbread stuffed with spiced grated radish. Mooli is the Hindi word for radish..radish paratha recipe with step by step photo and video recipe. mooli paratha is a i have always been a huge fan of stuffed paratha recipes. however, my husband prefers.
It's lightly seasoned with spices and makes a wholesome breakfast or lunch. I already have a stuffed version of mooli paratha. But this is an easier way of adding the grated radish while making the dough itself. You can have Mooli (Radish) Parathas using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mooli (Radish) Parathas
- It’s 2 cups of Wheat flour. Besan 1 tbsp.
- It’s 1 of Grated radish.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s 2 of Green chillies chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of Dhania. jeera pdr each.
- You need of Red chilli pdr and Aamchoor 1/2 tsp each.
- Prepare of Coriander 2 tbsp chopped.
- You need of Ghee to make parathas.
But the friend's family brought mooli paratha with pickle. Mooli paratha recipe from the region of punjabi. mooli paratha is served with plain Punjabi mooli paratha recipe. Every thing about MOOLI PARATHA RADISH PARATHA Vahrehvah : Mooli paratha is a very popular dish in North India.
Mooli (Radish) Parathas instructions
- Squeeze grated radish..
- Mix in all the ingredients and make a dough..
- Make equal balls.Take one ball,roll it with the help of dry flour..
- Shallow fry it on a greased griddle in 1 tbsp of oil..
- Eat with curd..
It is a paratha made by stuffing grated radish mixed with spices. Radish has lot of health benefits and stuffed radish paratha is one way to include radish in our diet. The advantage of stuffed parathas is that you Now to the soft and delicious Mooli ka Paratha -. Mooli Paratha Recipe, is a classic North Indian bread using radish. This lip smacking recipe is made a Gujarati thepla style,where the grated radish is mixed into the dough.