Daikon Radish Chicken Soup 🐔.
You can have Daikon Radish Chicken Soup 🐔 using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Daikon Radish Chicken Soup 🐔
- You need 1.5 Kg of Whole Medium Chicken.
- It’s 1 of Daikon Radish.
- Prepare 1 of Whole Large Garlic.
- Prepare 3 Slice of Ginger.
- You need 1 of Spring Onion.
- You need 1 tsp of Gou-ji.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sake.
- You need of No need for salt and oil !.
Daikon Radish Chicken Soup 🐔 step by step
- Peel and thickly slice the daikon. Put daikon, spring onion and ginger in the boiled water to make the base of chicken soup..
- In the same time, boil the whole chicken and then remove the water used for boiling. (Its a step to prepare a clear chicken broth).
- Now, add the whole chicken with peeled garlic inside, sake and gou-ji into the daikon soup made in the first step then cook over medium-low heat for 20 minutes. And enjoy it !!.