Radish parantha. Mooli Paratha Recipe-Mooli ka Paratha-Radish Bread-Easy and Quick Mooli Paratha. Vahchef – VahRehVah..radish paratha recipe with step by step photo and video recipe. mooli paratha is a traditional punjabi cuisine delicacy served usually with butter, curd and pickle. these exotic stuffed paratha can be. Mooli paratha recipe with step by step photos.
Radish has lot of health benefits and stuffed radish paratha is one way to include radish in our diet. The advantage of stuffed parathas is that you do not need a special side dish for this. Radish paratha is a popular Indian bread paratha variety stuffed with radish, served as main food for any Among all the various varieties of stuffed parathas, this Radish paratta or mooli paratha is very. You can have Radish parantha using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Radish parantha
- Prepare 1 cup of radish grated.
- It’s 1/4 cup of radish Leaves chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of wheat flour dough.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s As needed of oil for frying.
- You need 1 tsp of butter for serving.
Mooli Paratha Recipe or Radish Paratha Recipe: a famous shallow fried punjabi paratha made with spicy grated radish / mooli. Molli paratha tastes best when served with thick yogurt. Home » BACHELOR COOKING » Easy mooli paratha recipe (Radish paratha). I already have a stuffed version of mooli paratha.
Radish parantha step by step
- In a bowl add radish,radiah Leaves,salt and red chilli powder and mix well.now heat tava.take small ball from dough and roll it.fill with radish filling.cover the corners and roll it again spread on hot tava and Cook from both the sides by applying oil.add butter and serve hot..
But this is an easier way of adding the grated radish while making. Every thing about MOOLI PARATHA RADISH PARATHA Vahrehvah : Mooli paratha is a very popular dish in North India. It is a paratha made by stuffing grated radish mixed with spices. Radish paratha ( Mooli paratha, muli paratha in Hindi ) is a popular North Indian paratha recipe.